Tuesday, August 3, 2010

xinyi day 1

I enjoyed the free labs session which was about the websphere! Especially the lecture who taught us about how the concept of box and outline method works. It is better to take a look at the lesson that we learnt from him in the following video!

By the way I would like to share about what is Master Data Management! What is Master Data?

It is the key fact describing your core business entities, customers, partners, employees, products, list of accounts and location.

What is not a Master Data? All the data within enterprise such as transaction data and billing data are not master data.

Name and address are as they do not change regularly! I find it so astonishing since during Principle of Accounts (POA) in my secondary school and I enjoyed POA!


No comments:

Post a Comment