Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 2!

Today is a day that made me realises that I have to know more before I try anything.
It felt like I was back to my secondary school days when I went to sat for the paper and I was completely blank.
The feeling of helplessness always never failed to push me harder.

We attended an advance WAS 7 Birds of Feather with Architects in the afternoon after our certificate trial.
The person who was conducting the session was Ernese Norelus. He is a very experienced speaker and I really enjoyed the sharing session when the experts shared their experience or voice out their question.
Though I had almost no knowledge of what WAS7 was. The sharing session really inspired me to check and self study about what it is.

After the session, Professor Ernese Norelus answered our quesitons on ESB.
He taught us how people always mistook what they think is a solution is the solution without understanding what the real problem and what people need.
He even offered to gave a question and answer session just for us!

Overall, I really feel that I learnt a lot of things today, things that I had forgotten and things that I never knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment