Thursday, August 5, 2010

Last Day

After studying for the entire night, we went to sleep at 3am+. We decided to take the certification test for Service oriented architecture(SOA) in the morning because we feel that there will be little people wanting to take the test in the morning. The queue for the test turned out to be so long that some of us fell asleep while waiting. For the test, I got lucky and managed to pass the test. I was soooooo happppyyyy~~~

After the test, we decided to go for a workshop about the new features of Omnibus. The speaker told us the new features in the product and also explained in detail sometimes. I found the lecture very boring as I have no previous knowledge about Omnibus.

Before the bus ride, we actually wanted to talk and play some games on the bus. However, the late sleeping time and early waking up time caused me to sleep on the bus for almost the whole duration.

Overall, I feel that the whole experience was very meaningful and I had definately learnt something new there.

No comments:

Post a Comment