Wednesday, August 4, 2010

IBM conference 2

Dear Blog

Today starts with better food than yesterday. Today is one of the most enriching time for me. Exposure to WAS and Network Configuration helped nurture in me some interest and given me valuable knowledge.

Test on SOA (Service-oriented application) was bad. Certification really motivate us to study. Though I did my last minute revision, my results were still bad. I didn’t perform checking for my paper. I was urgent for natural’s call. This ruins my whole paper and through this I reflect deeply; no more drinks, and a need to wear a jacket for warmth.

Overall day has been pretty fruitful. Technical terms was absorbed. An example was about the point to point connection instead using a common point, ESB. They were patient and was keen to have a free session for us. I hope they do it out of their love for our interests. Days ended with us frantically using this short time to write our reflection. Tired and beat from the lectures and a debate class, we need to get ourselves once again charged up and faced tomorrow with a cheerful and energetic mindset.

Herman, 1842, 04/08/2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment