Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Last Day!

On the whole it was a fun and exposure trip especially for someone like me who has never ever visited Malaysia!
On the last day of the conference we attempted for the second time to get the certificate.
Though I did not get any certificate, I was so happy that Benjamin got it!
Seriously, at least someone in the team get one!

Despite the fact that I failed the test, I find myself knowing more about what Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) is.
Such as encapsulation, loose coupling and also re-usability are some of the few features of SOA.
Mr Teo taught us what is important points to take note of while preparing for the paper and what we should do.
I read up on my own about SOA from Wikipedia and develop interest in learning more of the products that was featured in the lectures we attended!

I had never regretted signing up for the trip. I am really grateful for having the chance to be exposed to the outside world, getting a feeling of what a professional conference will be like.
Besides all the fun I had, learning and hearing the experience from the professionals are valuable assets for me.

Before I end, I really would like to thanks Mr Teo for taking care of us especially on the bus when I had motion sickness. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment