Friday, August 6, 2010

Reflections/ 3rd Day conference

After studying, we decided to take up the test once again in the morning. After breakfast, we headed to the "examination hall" to register. The test was a little easier after Mr Teo gave us some just-in-time lecture but I still failed in the end. Though I did improve. After the test, we attended another lecture on omnibus before having our lunch. Later on, we finally had to return to Singapore. On the bus, I was practically sleeping the whole time as I was really tired from studying the previous night.

Overall, I felt that this trip was a good experience. Although I had difficulty trying to catch up, I still found the experience good as I get to experience learning from IBM's people and also the way these conferences are conducted. I would definitely attend another conference like this if I had the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment